The main objective of
Little Flower Montessori is to provide a carefully
planned, stimulating environment which will help
children develop within themselves the foundational
habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are
essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and
The specific goals for the students are:
1. To develop a positive attitude toward school and
2. To develop a sense of high self-esteem.
3. To develop habits of concentration for lifelong
4. To develop and foster a child’s curiosity.
5. To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
6. To foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
7. To develop sensory-motor skills in order to
sharpen the ability to discriminate
8. To develop socially acceptable behavior.
9. To acquire the basic skills necessary for a
lifetime of learning.
10. To develop each child’s innate potential through
“Following some inner guide, the children
occupied themselves in work different for each, that
gave them joy and peace…”
"What is required
is a new world,
full of miracles"